Thursday, September 3, 2009

Scandalous Women 2nd Anniversary Extravaganza

Scandalous Women celebrates its second anniversary this month, and to celebrate I'm giving away everything but the farm! (I don't really have a farm but you know what I mean!). Once a week, I will be giving away something fabulous like:

A copy of Hallie Rubenhold's book Lady Worsley's Whim (US title Lady in Red)

Michelle Moran's latest release Cleopatra's daughter

Treasures from the Napoleon exhibit in Philadelphia

A DVD of Elizabeth R starring Glenda Jackson

and more! Just leave a comment on any post this month and you will be eligible to win.

In the meantime I received the Kreativ Blogger award from Evangeline at Edwardian Promenade.

The Kreativ rules state that: Once you receive this award you are to list seven of your favorite things and then nominate seven other blogs.

1) Richard Armitage
2) Great historical fiction. Once that makes me laugh, cry and sigh all the way through.
3) Iced Coffee with flavored non-dairy creamer
4) Writing. Accept when I can't sleep at night because my characters are already jumping to the next scene, lol.
5) London
6) Blogging about Scandalous Women
7) My friends

My nominees are:

Two Nerdy History Girls
Kwana Writes
The Duchess of Devonshire's Gossip Guide to the 18th Century
Marie Antoinette's Guide to the 18th Century
Amanda McCabe

History Undressed
Megan Frampton
Leanna Renee Hieber

No comments:

Post a Comment