Monday, September 14, 2009

Scandalous Good News

Well, the cat is out of the bag. From Publishers Marketplace:


Fiction:Women's/Romance
Author of the blog
scandalouswoman.blogspot.com Elizabeth K. Mahon's SCANDALOUS WOMEN, an intriguing look at the tumultuous lives of some of history's most fascinating and notorious women, to Jeanette Shaw at Perigee, for publication in 2011, by Erin Niumata at Folio Literary Management (World).

Yes, Scandalous Women will be a book coming out in March 2011. I'm very excited about it and I can't wait for it to come out. What this means for the blog is up in the air at the moment. The manuscript is due to the publisher in March 2010, which means that while I'm working on the manuscript, I probably won't be blogging as regularly for awhile.

I hope to keep blogging at least once a week, but be patient with me, if a week goes by without a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment