Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Release Day!

Today is the release day for Scandalous Women, and I'm tremendously excited. It's been a year and a half since I sold the book in August 2009, and it's been a long journey from blog to book. Seven months of writing, and three months of revisions to produce the finished book. But at long last it's here and in a bookstore near you!

And I'm very happy to announce that the book has been chosen as RT Book Reviews Non-Fiction pick of the month in the April issue.  I'm working on trying to scan the article into my computer but until then the issue is at your local Barnes and Noble or Borders Bookstore.  I'm also pretty chuffed that the blog was also chosen as one of the Top 50 History Blogs by Zen College Life.  The book has also gotten rave reviews from BookPage as well as The Trades. Please check out the News and Reviews page to read them.

In honor of the release, I'm giving away an autographed copy of Scandalous Women to one lucky winner.

Here are the rules for the giveaway. Sorry, this is only for Canadian and American readers! The contest runs from today through Monday, March 7th.

1. Leave your name and email in the comments. Email is very important so that I can contact you for your address.
2. If you are not a follower and become one, you get an extra entry
3. If you tweet about the giveaway, you get an extra entry.
Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment