Tuesday, February 9, 2010

And the winner of WENCH by Dolen Perkins-Valdez is..........

So sorry that it's taken me so long to post this. My computer was giving me fits this morning, and that I had to spend most of my time sending out emails to libraries, museums, and historical societies to find out how much it is going to cost me for the rights to photos that I want to include in the inserts for SCANDALOUS WOMEN. The manuscript is due in *gulp* two weeks.

Any, I'm pleased to report that the winner of the giveaway of WENCH by Dolen Perkins-Valdez is:


Marg


Marg, I will email you to get your address to send you your copy of the book. I'd like to thank everyone for entering and I hope that you will continue following the blog. I will be doing another giveaway probably at the end of the month so stay tuned. I'll also be reviewing the films Camille Claudel and The Crown Prince (about Mayerling) as well

No comments:

Post a Comment